Monday, March 25, 2013

The Dabbler Strikes Again

It appears that the two people that read my blog are only up at night and I wouldn't want to disappoint my audience by only blogging during morning coffee so here is your nightly shot of powerful insight and highlights from the day back home in Kennesaw, GA.

Today was a fascinating day, met with the trailer park men (owners) and was introduced to a wonderful new side of the Underbelly. I saw free decrepit trailers for the taking, chickens dancing, all in an urbanish environment outside an Air base. I was inspired by the smell of mold, cat piss, and the freedom that comes from mobile homes broken into for years. I am rekindled at the thought of somehow, somewhere in America people are picking up the pieces and moving on. To what?I have no idea, just keep moving. I stepped into a time machine there to the future, a post-Apocalyptic wonderland fit for the children and rust.  While I wasn't carrying at the time, my gracious host was, openly, in this great place we call Georgia. I felt well protected and important. I had an amazing trip and was even offered the grand opportunity to buy in on this miraculous business venture. The Mrs. and I will pass this time, but I will keep an eye out for trailer parks here in the northern areas further from Atlanta so that I may too own a piece of a micro American dream.

I did start a business today with my good friend, Joel, which was my first unofficial meeting of the morning. It is so polite for an Ogre to text "Knock, knock" instead of banging on the door. I discovered that he too had a blog, but it is somewhat mismanaged. We have been knocking heads together for awhile regarding the joint business venture we need to accomplish and have finally come to an agreement. The first meeting ended with only defined questions but by the end of the day, we've developed the handshake plan for my newest business venture J&M Power sports. Essentially, we are going to buy/fix/sell stuff that wives hate men to buy on impulse like Boats, Motorcycles, knives, loose women and vegetable baskets. We will launch officially soon and eventually come up with a better name.

Speaking of good names for Power sports business, I want to give a shout out to my friend Jon Adams and his Power sports company in Central New York:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pin-Up-Powersports/308293999198689  

Really cool logo there Jon.

I probably talked too much today like I always do and I listed for the trailer guy my current endeavors that aren't helping me focus. I know you all need a list, so I am going to conveniently display my dabblings that I thought about out loud today with other people, I am unsure about the reaction so if I still have a following tomorrow after the head spins, see you after/during coffee.

1. Literary magazine
2. J and M Power sports
3. Farmer
4. Music Producer
5. Copywriter
6. Writer
7. English professor (yoyo)
8. Taxi tycoon
9. Trailer Park tycoon
10. Tycoon tycoon
11. Professional Scapegoat

This list is not in any particular order, remember that when it goes to microfiche.  

1 comment:

  1. I could totally see you being a trailer park tycoon... but I don't see you selling out enough to become a tycoon tycoon. Go for English professor/trailer park tycoon.

    ReplyDelete