Monday, March 25, 2013

I want to make it clear to the two people that read my first blog post that I do not intend on making my blog a stupid rant that goes on forever and ever with the woe is me attitude and all that mess. I would like to have a good time here and encourage many people to contribute to the chaos and the scathing reports. I will however, always have:

1. lists
2. poor penmanship

on this blog. Maybe one day I will go total pro sports writer blog on you and lists will have to scale down a bit. Until then, dry humor is the way to go, just like washing machines were.
My mild acquaintance, John Shirley blog:
Wandering Thoughts: What We Think We Know...about Victorians

is pretty good. He seems to know what he is doing with blogging so I will attempt to lure him into Rusty Wheels with some random junk from the closet and cheese so I can pick his brain. Hopefully he responds in this open forum here and changes the whole dynamic.

Have to go for now, I am meeting with some people who bought a trailer park (or, at least part of one) in Marietta, GA., after my Ogre friend stops by, maybe he will have some dynamic business venture for me as I am perfectly capable of doing the following in five minutes:
1. Build a website for the business venture
2. Online marketing for the business venture
3. Making a phone number so people can call and demand things from the business.
Check out this poorly maintained blog: http://joeldockery.blogspot.com/ 

The list at the bottom is my resume for all inclined to give me money. It lists all the jobs I've had since the beginning, if I've missed any, let me know. 









janitor, waiter, fry boy, cashier, construction, musician, real estate,mover, warehouse goon, bellman, doorman, concierge, online bookseller, back to construction, soldier, security guard, student, airborne daddy, bookstore owner, forklift driver, taxi driver, taxi business owner, flip cars, writer, poet, painter, part time farmer

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm . . . I specifically recall a few jobs missing from the resume above . . .

    ice rink caretaker, sports referee, cookie mixer, health department cigarette spy (how ironic), dumpster diver, personal assistant, Greenpeace solicitor, NYC apartment sales, dessert/champagne critic, sales (every day), and most recently - consultant/assistant to a hoarder extraordinaire.
    What am I missing? I will think on it . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. dessert/champagne critic? When could I have possibly done that? Thanks for the reminder on some of these, I simply forgot. I should really modify my resume to include all of my experiences to date. It would be really long but I think an abreviated version would be appropriate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Ogre, huh? I guess that makes you the ass that I hang out with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photographer. You were supposed to do some (nearly erotic) photos of Chris and I with fruit. That door is still open if you ever make it to Vegas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I forgot that you two were game for that. In the spirit of finishing things that I start, it looks like I will be coming to Vegas. "Nudes with Fruit" was a pretty solid idea...I wonder if my better half would appreciate me picking it up again, she certainly wouldn't be surprised. I probably only need a handful more sessions and I can now self-publish. It's sure to sell out and I still have all of my work. Let's see...grapes were covered, so were green apples, pineapple, mango, kiwi and lemons. You two could be a fruit salad! No, perhaps cherries, but only the real kind...possibly a fruit that I haven't heard of yet, something more exotic.

      Delete